Friday, March 12, 2010

Eve was a good womanThoughts: I have sat at this computer for 2 hours contemplating or should I say, totally stumped on how I will present the sunday Relief Society lesson.
The Fall of Mankind -
I have decided to focus on Eve.
I hope by sharing and discussing her wonderful attributes as a woman, we will all recognize those same things in ourselves.
"Our glorious mother Eve" was a child of God and the epitome of eternal motherhood - wisely descerning, willing to sacrifice, industrious, prayerful, receptive and obedient, compassionate and concerned for her children, and a great educator.
Such a "glorious" and noble personality is an abiding example for all women.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good! I learned SO much when Gina taught about her at the beginning of the year. I'm looking forward to learning even more from another woman I respect so much!

    ReplyDelete