Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Everyone needs a hobbyThoughts: A hobby is something one enjoys doing in one's spare time.
It is a way to express your feeling, your creativity and ideas and helps you take a break from your day.
My hobbies motivate me to get things done so I can then spend time doing what I love.
Tomorrow, my "Pickles" quilt group is venturing out to the cabin for our fall quilt retreat.
We love sewing, eating, sewing, staying up late, sewing, and being together, sewing. Hopefuly we will come home with a finished project, or close to it.
This season of thanksgiving, I am thankful for my sister "Pickles."

Things: These are the fabrics for my quilt top. We all pick our own fabric but sew the same pattern.

A sneek peek at Sami Snow Girl.
She's under contruction. I hope to have her done soon.





1 comment:

  1. Have fun with the Pickles. Can't wait to see your project. We were in Las Vegas at the same time. We stayed in Mesquite and just drove through though. I don't like to even stop there if I can help it. I take those clorox wipes and wipe everything down but it's still kind of gross. There's no place like home. Mimi

    ReplyDelete