Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just a pillowThoughts: Early this morning I was setting out some of the halloween pillows that I have made, thinking to
myself that I had way too many. I stopped to eat some breakfast and read the paper.

Front page news told about the devastation in Samoa. People huddled on the mountainside. Their only shelter, a tarp. Having nothing but the clothes on their backs.

As I sat in my warm comfortable kitchen and looked around, I felt such gratitude, and even guilt.

I wish I could give those people who were suffering just a pillow. Actually, I would give them every pillow I have.

Things: Halloween wool pillows a plenty.









1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely Halloween pillow collection. They're all adorable. Do you have a good source for wool? I take so much for granted, so many people are suffering out there. Our Humanitarian night projects should help a little. Mimi

    ReplyDelete