Thursday, October 8, 2009

Frank under glass
Thoughts: My hubby and I are on our way the John Huntsman World Senior Games in St. George for the next 4 days.
He being the participant and I the spectator. HAH! I don't have an athletic bone in my body!
The 52 mile cycling and bastketball are his events.
This year there are over 10,000 athletes from every state and 20 countries represented.
Now that's alot of old people in one place!
I always say to my hubby that we don't fit in, we aren't this old!
My hubby is advancing to the next age group this year
55-59.
(the games are for 50 and older)
Yea, we fit right in.


Things: Frank has been a part of our family for many years. He is a perfect centerpiece and makes every meal a little more goulish.



2 comments:

  1. Great decorating ideas, I have enjoyed looking through your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete