Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lets Be Frank

Things: Fester and Ferdy were a little upset that I didn't include them in my last post. They have been around just as long as Frank and felt they deserved a little recognition!
Sorry guys, you are my longtime friends too.


Thoughts: We had a great time at the senior games.
My hubby is in this pack of riders somewhere. With less training this year he still managed to shave off 1 1/2 minutes from last years time.


The competition was stiff this year in the basketball events.
This new participant was his competition.
(just teasing, this gentlemen was in the 80-85 year olds)


My hubby managed to come away with the bronze.





4 comments:

  1. WOW. Congratulations to hubby. I hear it's a lot of fun to go and compete. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Way to show em whose hip happenin on the court!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to hubby on his medal. Those games look like so much fun. Is Ferdy the green guy? He still looks peeved.

    ReplyDelete