Thursday, March 5, 2009

THOUGHTS: Who says that dishes and kitchen utensils are just for cooking? They are great for decorating your kitchen too! In my dream kitchen, not that I don't love the one I have, I DO, but IF I were dreaming.. I would have all my cupboards and cabinets with all glass front so you could see everything. A two drawer dishwasher. I would have on orange retro frig, I've already have it picked out. (See big chill retro appliances on the internet).. O.K. I'll stop dreaming... Whenever I mention something I would like, my hubby askes me if I remember our new motto. I try to act like I don't remember it, but reluctantly begin to repeat it...Use it up , wear it out, make it do or do without. THINGS: I hate to hide my colorful colanders in a cupboard so I hung them below my plate rack on small hooks. I also change out my plates for the seasons and holidays. Yes, they all get used too. They just brighten up the kitchen. All the colors make me happy.

3 comments:

  1. mom i just saw that Americas Got Talent is coming to utah....you and kath could go audition with your world class whistles... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, we checked out the Big Chill Retro site, and we love it! I am all about the Red, Jodi is all over the blue. We are ready to decorate the kitchen all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! You can come decorate for me anytime!

    ReplyDelete