Monday, January 23, 2012


Thoughts and Things:  After speaking to 4 technical support personnel and an hour on the phone, I finally mastered the ability to transfer my pictures from my phone to the computer. (and the salesman said it was so easy)  I feel so proud.   
My granddaughter, Hannah, said "You learn something new everyday grandma."  
Yes you do Hannah, yes you do.

Here is a look at my sister pickles, our sewing day and some of their finished schnibbles.
Sandy K.  used different colors than she usually does.  Turned out adorable.  Perfect for her kitchen table this spring and summer.
 Deby just used scraps she had left over from other quilts! Beautiful
 Sandy. S. used grays mixed with orange, red and yellow.  Love it!
 Suzie used blacks, reds ,yellows and greens. Beyond cute!
 Sandy laying out her border pieces
 Suzie looks  like she is putting a puzzle together
 Janie arranging her blocks  in rows.  A little praying on your knees never hurts.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the picture transfer! They look terrific--thanks for the fun day and the fun reminder! Fun to see you at pizza--yummm :)
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete