Thursday, July 30, 2009

She's calling my name Thoughts: One of my favorite ways to relax and unwind is to spend time in my sewing room.
Last night I took advantage of a couple hours and decided to work on this doll I had been making.
Sometimes I think I am losing my mind, I swear this doll changed positions and was smiling at me, as if to say, MAKE ME A DRESS PLEASE!
I am happy to have her done, I'm sure she is too.

Things: Her little cardigan is made out of fleece, trimmed with pink embroidery thread and a daisy stitched flower on her pocket.


Her dress is made out of a light weight flannel and trimmed in rick-rack.






3 comments:

  1. Very, very cute. Hannah wants you to keep the air conditioning going since she's wearing a sweater. It's a very cute sweater. But it is a sweater. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I have spent the last day making those cute cloth diaper burp cloths you posted about, I came up with a matching blanket too! Thanks for all of the great ideas.
    -Kridda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky little doll - even her panties match!

    ReplyDelete