Thursday, May 14, 2009

rubber ducky and all Thoughts: One of the sweet pleasures of motherhood is bathing a baby.
Watching them play and splash in the water.

Wrapping and cuddling them in their soft hooded towel.

Smoothing baby lotion over their soft skin.

Kissing their little hands and toes as you dress them.

Putting a little curl in their hair with your fingers.

There is nothing better than the smell of a baby.

I loved every minute of it this morning as I bathed my baby granddaughter.


Things: I like to collect old trays and tins. They add a little burst of color to your decorating. Great to use in any room of your house.



1 comment:

  1. Joy, your blog is DARLING! You always know how to put that special touch to everything you do. Thanks for sharing.

    Our blog is private, if you would like be invited - email me and I will send you an invite.
    jessicapliwanag@gmail.com

    Jessica Liwanag

    ReplyDelete