Monday, May 18, 2009




Just Clowning around Thoughts about things: I have been cleaning up the back porch, getting it ready for summer.

This old hutch from the 1950s holds paper products,outdoor dishes, sun screen and lots of swim diapers, ready for summer time fun.

My clown cookie jar is a perfect place to put iced animal cookies

This vintage circus tray is perfect to use for breakfast in bed.
When I was young and had to stay home for school because I was sick, I always wanted my mom to bring me breakfast in bed on a tray.

Alice always did it for Jan, Marsha and Cindy.




This vintage salt and pepper set are one of my absolute favorite things!


My neighbor scanned the little clown and made a winyl sticker that I put on the crib in my baby room





2 comments:

  1. You have such fun vintage stuff. I still remember the Kood Aid piture my friend had with the Kood Aid face on it. If I ever find one of those I'll be sure to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your porch cupboard. You can always use more outside storage. The clowns are so cute. They remind me of my childhood. The sticker idea is great! Mimi

    ReplyDelete