Monday, February 25, 2013


Imaginary Bakery

My daughter bakes the most delicious cakes, cookies, pies, creme brulee, etc... 
  We imagine having our own bakery.  She would do all the baking and I would do the decorating and supply the cake stands that I have accumulated  to display all of her delicious treats. 

(I, of course would also be the chief dish washer, I'm good at that)
  


This cake plate was a must.  
I can imagine it holding her chocolate rolo or chocolate dipped oreo cookies.


 But for now is makes a perfect stand for my red ridinghood cookie jar.

 just imagining




3 comments:

  1. got my lovely bunting in the mail on Friday....love it!!! And the little heart was such a sweet surprise!

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joy...I'm reminded of Magnolia Bakery in NYC on Bleeker and 11th in Greenwich Village...if you haven't been there, you and your daughter must go. It is so YOU! I'd love to see your bakery! brenda o

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm!! and I can imagine that everything would taste so good while Im on weight watchers! lol!
    love that checkered plate stand! you have the cutest stuff.
    happy wednesday!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete