Friday, November 9, 2012


It's snowing!

A look out my window this morning reminds me that the holidays 
are fast approaching.


In the month of THANKSGIVING I always feel a little guilty working on Christmas projects, but I would never get everything done otherwise.

These little trees are made from wool, sewed, stuffed and lightly glued into a small dish with some tinsel and trimmings.

I originally saw this idea with the trees in antique tea cups, with white and gold trimmings.

So I just changed things up a little to suit my taste, and hopefully the person that receives it.






3 comments:

  1. Very cute trees. Why do we all feel guilty about putting Christmas before Thanksgiving. I do the same thing. You have to start early. I am trying to get my shopping done. I was a lucky one and found a large amount of money. I took it to the police station but after 32 days no one claimed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Pinterest and I love it! Such pretty colors and projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Totally my same taste! ♥

    ReplyDelete