Monday, July 9, 2012

BEEP BEEP VROOM VROOM

My grandson Charlie turned 3


His talented and creative mom, Tiffy planned a darling "CARS" birthday party


Yards and yards of garlands and buntings
  cars, tires, flags and pom poms



Surprise balls for all the children to unwrap and reveal small treats and toys


bubbles


yummy chocolate cupcakes



FUEL



Mater and Lightening McQueen and all their friends were created by Charlie's mom and dad out of cardboard, tape and paint.


ready to be raced



checkered flag waved as Charlie crosses the finish line




6 comments:

  1. What a cute party. Can't believe the cars they made to race. I think the cars in "Cars" are so cute anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest birthday party for a little boy I have ever seen. The cars lined up in a row, how adorable. Lucky little boy to have such awesome parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful party! I LOVE all the banners, but the best part for me is the race cars! soooo awesome! i bet Charlie was the happiest little boy ever for his birthday!
    your daughter obviously takes after you in the creative department!
    happy tueday
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea for a birthday party! Charlie will remember this birthday always. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I missed it. Where was I? Hiding in my house cause it is so ding dang hot!!!! So adorable. Wish my boys were little so I could "borrow" all the cute stuff.-Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both you and Tiffany should be party planners. Soooo adorable!! So much work! But lots of fun memories. Cute! Mimi

    ReplyDelete