Tuesday, June 30, 2009

*Do NOT vote here*
Thoughts: To me, part of the July celebration is doing a little decorating. My neighbor is quite a character. Years ago, after I had decorated the house, he came over and asked me if this is the place where he votes. Every year since then he says the same thing and gets just as big a kick out of himself as each year before.

Things: Flag garland
I bought the inexpensive flags on the wooden sticks, took them off the sticks and then just sewed each flag onto bias tape or rick-rack. You can space them as close or as far apart as you like. The flags come in a variety of sizes. I used bigger ones for my porch and smaller ones for the pool house.

***

***



2 comments:

  1. Good job and good idea to sew them all onto the tape. You need to decorate your neighbors house now.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG SO CUTE, ALSO YOU ARE SO TALENTED KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete