Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Attack of the killer tomato plant
Thoughts: We have a neighborhood garden. Families have a chance to use their green thumbs and grow veggies . Last year the crop was plentiful. My neighbors offered to me all the cherry tomatoes that I would like. I am sure they did not expect me to fill a bowl to the brim each day. I began to feel guilty...
***
This spring I planted my own cherry tomato plant and it has become a backyard monster already...
***
It just keeps growing...growing...growing...
***
I'll pay it forward this summer


Things:
For my love of tomatoes, I made this pillow for my kitchen. It is made out of wool and trimmed in black rick-rack. Backed with red polkadot flannel
.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's a monster all right. There should be lots of cherry tomatoes for the whole neighborhood! Cute little pillow. Mimi

    ReplyDelete