Monday, March 30, 2009

Roosters Crow but Hens Deliver







THOUGHTS:
Family, it just keeps growing and growing...









THINGS: Being a mom and grandma, I get many precious pictures. I wanted to find a way to display them without having to frame all of them. I bought a small curtain rod with the small clips and used the brackets to hang it on the wall. You can use any length or size rod that you want. This way I can see them all and change them anytime. Also great for notes, and art work by my grandchildren.

Great for the kitchen too. Displaying shopping lists, things to remember, love notes, recipes, etc... Spray paint it any color to match your room.


P.S. Children are the messages we send to a time we will never see.

3 comments:

  1. Another darling idea for me to duplicate! Keep 'em coming. Your blog always brightens my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'm definitely going to try this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote. Great idea. I'm currently working on a family picture wall in the hall. I might have to try to incorporate this somehow. Go check on my blog. I'm sending you an honest scrap thing if you'd like to participate. But only if you want to. Mimi

    ReplyDelete