Thursday, February 19, 2009




THOUGHTS: Waking up this morning to blue sky and sunshine was all I need to rationalize putting on my flip flops. As I opened the front door to get the newspaper, a cold blast of air and seeing a 4ft. pile of snow brought me back to reality. I traded my flip flops for my 70s moon boots and trudged outside. A few hours later I found myself standing in front of the vegetable and flower seed display at target. I dreamt of a spade in one hand, a flower seedling in the other and 10 dirty fingernails. I reassured myself that no matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.

THINGS: If you can't grow'm...sew'm

2 comments:

  1. Your blog makes me smile. I love the saying "if you can't grow'm sew'm! I can see this saying coming in handy when I'm talking to my darling husband at times! ;D tee he he

    ReplyDelete